Screw Drive Adjustable Leg and Poly Tires
Quick & Easy
Screw Drive Height Adjustment
- No dangerous winches to use.
- Adjusts easily with a removable hand crank. or use a cordless drill to adjust your dock height!
- Independent legs accommodate uneven ground.
- Adjustable up to 7 feet of water.
- All adjustments done from the top of the dock.
- No need to get in the cold water to install a V-Dock.
- Standard with all V-Dock Roll-In docks.
- Maintenance-Free never needs greasing
V-Dock has 5 Sizes of Screw Drive Legs to Accommodate Various Water Depths.
This will allow the top of the legs to be the same height above the decking making for a uniform appearance,
while giving you the extra height adjustment for deeper water.
(All legs have a 2 1/2 foot adjustable range.)
Click the Chart to Enlarge.
Each Screw Drive Leg is Individually Adjustable
V-Docks axles can adjust to uneven bottoms
Unbreakable Tough Poly Tires
- Two sizes of Poly-Tires to choose from…
- 26-inch diameter tire for soft sand and muck.
- 20-inch diameter tire for shallow water.
- Slim-line form allows for easy movement.
- Tires designed to fill up and drain water.
- Won’t wobble from side-to-side.
- Never go flat.
- Made at V-Dock’s Forest Lake facility.
- 15-Year Full Warranty.