Screw Drive Adjustable Leg and Poly Tires
Quick & Easy
Screw Drive Height Adjustment
- No dangerous winches to use.
- Adjusts easily with a removable hand crank. or use a cordless drill to adjust your dock height!
- Independent legs accommodate uneven ground.
- Adjustable up to 7 feet of water.
- All adjustments done from the top of the dock.
- No need to get in the cold water to install a V-Dock.
- Standard with all V-Dock Roll-In docks.
- Maintenance-Free never needs greasing
V-Dock has 5 Sizes of Screw Drive Legs to Accommodates Various Water Depths.
Allows the legs to be the same height above the decking, creating a uniform appearance.
Gives your V-Dock extra height adjustment for deeper water.
Keeps your stainless steel screw drive out of the water.
(All legs independently adjust up to 2 1/2′)
Click the Chart to Enlarge.
Each Screw Drive Leg is Individually Adjustable
V-Docks axles pivot and adjust to uneven bottoms
Unbreakable & Tough Poly Tires
- Our Poly-Tires come in 2 sizes…
- 26-inch diameter tire for soft sand and muck.
- 20-inch diameter tire for shallow water.
- Slim-line design allows for easy movement.
- Tires designed to fill up and drain water.
- Does not wobble from side-to-side.
- Never goes flat.
- Made exclusively at V-Dock’s Forest Lake facility.
- 15-Year Full Warranty.