Quick Connecting Pin Flexible Disconnect Coupling
“A Perfect Union”
No Lifting, No Bolting Sections Together
V-Docks unique quick connecting pin system requires no tools to connect or disconnect one roll-in dock section from another dock section. Transfer the boat dock connector pins to a different position during installation and removal for a smooth roll.
- Just transfer the snap pin into the loose position for installation and removal.
- No need to lift into another position. Just move the pin and the dock slides freely like it’s on a hinge.
- Allows V-Docks to flex up and down at the joints on steep inclines, up to 40 degrees.
- Stays securely connected when moving the dock in and out of the water. Sections will not accidentally disconnect.
- After installation, simply transfer the snap pin to the tight position to close the gap for summertime use.
Quickly Disconnect Sections (Optional)
- If you have limited storage space, V-Dock sections disconnect easily for stacking.
- Just remove the snap pin and pull apart each section to disconnect.
Extreme Conditions? Yeah We Can Do That!
One of our happy customers submitted this photo of a 98 foot long dock with a 12 x 8′ sundeck being pulled up on sharp hill ready for spring!